Need help on a build

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik11105

im not shure that im in the right place but what the hell
im 15 and im building a pc i have a budget of 1300 EURO an i can bu stuff from england here is the spec

Core i5 750
Asus maximus iii formula
HIS HD 5770 (x2)
antec 1200
Gskil Ripjaw 4GB
WD 1tb
OCZ GameXStream 850W
cooler master v8
2 sony blu-ray players

and i have the the mouse keyboard and Monitor
so if anyone has any comments or sugestions feel free to speak up

You could look at the MSI GD65 motherboard. It's got loads of features and is pretty good value for money.

For the PSU I would suggest the Corsair 850TX.

ye 2 blu-ray drives because i do alot of video editing an i usaly need to copy my own from blu-ray to blu-ray also could you post a link to a british website were i can buy the MSI GD65

i dont like the msi gd65 because it only have 1 pcie and it uses ide wires

Get proper info before you post such random things. The MSI GD65 has 2 PCI-E slots. What do you mean by IDE wires? It has more than enough SATA ports.

Here's a link to help you: MSI P55-GD65 LGA 1156

ye 2 blu-ray drives because i do alot of video editing an i usaly need to copy my own from blu-ray to blu-ray
Direct drive to drive copy is more of a "luxury" than a necessity. I put 2 drives in everything I build (DVD), but the truth is, the second one is there in case the first one breaks.

All you need to do is leave the original project on the HDD until you have made enough copies.

I would think an extra 1TB HDD would be first on my "to buy" list.

in my personal opinion id grab 1 5870 vs the 2 5770 and also i would axe 1 of the blue ray drives but thats just my opinion

you might want a 32 GB SSD, for your Operating System. they are right about the blu-ray drives. get an extra TB HDD. you might want a 60 GB SSD, just for puting your editing software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back