Need help with audio drivers for ThinkCentre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sick

Hello all

i have on problem with my IBM Thinkcentre

i installed windows 7 64 Bit i includet all drivers but With audio Drivers i have the Problem

i can not find Audio driver for download ! end i can not see what is my Soundcard name !

in run-dxdiag is not the audio card name

can i help me with this problem pleas

what drivers i need to download end install for work me sound ?

Try the driver recommended above. If you still have problems, please do the following

See if Windows reports any problem devices
  • Make sure all your devices are connected and powered on
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post

Generate and attach a DirectX report
  • click Start->Run, enter dxdiag
  • Notice progress in lower left window corner
  • When done, click Save Information button and save to your Desktop
  • In TechSpot, use the paper clip icon to attach the reports. (If you don't see icon you may need to first cick Go Advanced)

thanks but not work :S

Windows 7 found me the sound driver but the sound not work

the windows found me this drivers

Digital Audio (S/PDIF) hight Defenition audio

But not work :S
more help pleas :D

Atheros AR5005GS Wireless Network Adapter PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0013&SUBSYS_2051168C&REV_01\4&22706E12&0&50F0 This device is disabled.
Not Available ACPI\NSC1200\5&10D62D9&0 The drivers for this device are not installed.
Unknown Device USB\VID_0000&PID_0000\5&24530C56&0&1 This device is working properly.

here they are

you only did the first step. You still haven't generated the DirectX report. Please read through the posts more carefully

i not understend :S

in dxdiag now i have 2 sound

sound 1 end sound 2

sound 1 have this name Speakers ( Hight Defenition audio )

end sound 2 have this name Digital audio (S/PDIF) hight defenition audio

what can i do now ? pleas ?

You need to follow my instructions to create a DirectX report then attach it to your next post so i can see everything in the report
  • click Start->Run, enter dxdiag
  • Notice progress in lower left window corner
  • When done, click Save Information button and save to your Desktop
  • In TechSpot, use the paper clip icon to attach the reports. (If you don't see icon you may need to first cick Go Advanced)

Well, it appears a sound driver is installed OK but it's not the driver what i would have expected to see

So... I want to first double check the sound driver i see installed on your computer vs. what driver is indicated on the IBM support site for specific make/model number

Please tell me the exact make/model number on your computer (look for a metal tag) so i can check the IBM support site for your model
> On laptops, there's usually a metal tag on the bottom
> On desktops, the tag is usually on the back panel

My computer model is

IBM ThinkCentre M57/58 :D

i mind the my sound card is old verzion for windows 7 no exist driver for this sound card
end i think download for windows vista driver end install
does not know whether this way as I can tell you explain me how to find the correct driver for this sound card

or send me download link for this sound card ?

IBM ThinkCentre M57/58
Hmmm.. It looks like we will need more information to find the download for your computer

1) Click here to go IBM's download support site

2) Then look towards the upper right where it asks you to enter a product number. Note you can click on the link on IBM site to learn how to find your product number

Does this let you find the drivers for your computer? If you still have problem, tell me what is your computer's product number??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back