Need help with MS Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

der0

:confused:Im trying to import data from 3 tables into one. Ive tried creating the new table using simple design and i get "Invalid procedure call or argument." What can I do to solve this problem? How would I go on about moving the information from the 3 into jus 1?

Thanks

Usually, you have exceeded a parameter, or posted an invalid parameter in a procedure call. In Access, this is usually because some parameter was out of range, or contained invalid data. Something you have typed is outside the data range. Or it could be a time range in which, you may have invoked a procedure at an unexpected time, or time and date not part of the document..

Often you can fix this error by verifying that the parameters being passed to the procedure are valid, or that one or more of your tables are calling a function at the appropriate time, or from the right place.

Usually, these are so simple that you overlook them when you are in a hurry. Go back when not pressured by time or other things going on and take another look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back