Need some help in world of warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there
guys i am having a problem in the mmorpg game that i play know as "world of warcraft"
the problem is when i form a group for higher raids which has around 25 people in it my framerate reduces to 1 fps my system config are
pentium 4 3.06 ghtz
2gb ddr2 ram
nvedia 9950gt
and still the framerate gets reduced to 5 fps and only me having the problem so its not with my isp plz if some 1 can help me out

hi there
guys i am having a problem in the mmorpg game that i play know as "world of warcraft"
the problem is when i form a group for higher raids which has around 25 people in it my framerate reduces to 1 fps my system config are
pentium 4 3.06 ghtz
2gb ddr2 ram
nvedia 9950gt
and still the framerate gets reduced to 5 fps and only me having the problem so its not with my isp plz if some 1 can help me out

Hi Ace, can you give some more info on when this occurs? Like where you playing when it happens? Frame rates should not be affected by being in a raid. I am assuming when you are in these raids your probably in a higher 25man raid instance (If its WG's there is little you can do imo it just lags/has bad frames depending on how many are there and your system.). Are these frame rates occurring when your party is doing stuff like AoE, intense boss fights, etc? Have you messed around with lowering settings and seeing an effect? Are your drivers up to date? Try some of this out and see if that improves them.

Overall you shouldn't be getting those frames all over the game no matter what. I ran WoW no problems on a integrated GPU with 10 - 15 FPS in Wotlk raids np. WG is however a different story...and your ISP can't affect your frames that's lag you are thinking of. Hope this helps :) .

ya man. it has got to be a problem with your latency. your internet cant handle everything on screen. cause your specs are way over mine and mine runs smooth all the time no matter what i do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back