Inactive Need to remove 2 trojans from my computer one of which is: Trojan.Win32.Agent2.cvsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I do my banking on my personal computer and when I was downloading a program, kasperky made me aware that my computer had been infected. I ran a full scan and found that 2 trojans were on my computer. Please help me to ensure that my computer is safe before I reset my online banking information.

-alex

Attachments

• mbam-log-2010-10-05 (13-46-47).txt
    878 bytes · Views: 1
  • DDS.txt
    22.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Attach.txt
    4 KB · Views: 0
Welcome aboard
yahooo.gif

Download SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users:
http://www.superantispyware.com/

• Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download and unzip them from here: http://www.superantispyware.com/definitions.html.)
  • Close SUPERAntiSpyware.
Restart computer in Safe Mode.
To enter Safe Mode, restart computer, and keep tapping F8 key, until menu appears; pick Safe Mode; you'll see "Safe Mode" in all four corners of your screen

• Open SUPERAntiSpyware.
  • Under "Configuration and Preferences", click the Preferences button.
  • Click the Scanning Control tab.
  • Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
  • Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
  • Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply with a new HijackThis log.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

Post SUPERAntiSpyware log.

======================================================================

Download MBRCheck to your desktop

Double click MBRCheck.exe to run (Vista and Windows 7 users, right click and select Run as Administrator).
It will show a black screen with some data on it.
Enter N to exit.
A report called MBRcheckxxxx.txt will be on your desktop
Open this report and post its content in your next reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back