Network Connectivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillzs

Okay so here is the problem please help before I just stop using a network. I have been having a problem where the network that I have and have been using with no problems has started to act up. It started to just kick device off the network all the computers wired or wireless will say a network cable has been disconnected then it will say it was reconnected a second later. This seems to be a router problem so I changed my old router out and replaced with a dlink wbr-2310. Still problem persist. I have a compaq laptop a dell desktop and a home build system there is no updates for any of the network cards because they are a little older and no one cares. :)

If any one can please help that would be great thanks.

Steven

how frequently does this occur? If infrequent, then it is likely to be associated with
the ISP Release/Renew of your IP address and the router is not behaving well
(but it could be the NIC card too).

On some days it will happen all the time one time right after another and on some some days it will happen once I think its the router because every computer has the same problem at the same time.

steven

Okay so here is what the problem was the router was power cycling it self the old router was so after many resets and attempts to set up the new router the way I wanted it just worked like it should no idea what was going on before but its working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back