Network won't work

ChristianBH

When I'm connected to my home network it is slow (15 KB/s steam download speed) but when it's connected to my phones network(hotspot) it works at 5,6MB/s steam download speed.
plz help
ps. my phone can connect to my network

I'm confused by your post.

Is this about your Local Area Network (LAN) being accessed by your phone (which phone?, what OS/software if any?), or your wireless (router?, modem?, encryption?) or your network card (motherboard based?, add-on card?)???

You really should include your specs and topology when you ask for help...but I was able to look at your earlier post and I guess you still are using the Asus Prime z270-k motherboard. Did you download and install chipset and LAN drivers from the mobo maker? Is Device Manager showing any 'error' alerts? Have you re-read the router manual and confirmed that you have connected everything correctly (modem to WAN, computer to LAN, etc)?

Is this about your Local Area Network (LAN) being accessed by your phone (which phone?, what OS/software if any?), or your wireless (router?, modem?, encryption?) or your network card (motherboard based?, add-on card?)???

You really should include your specs and topology when you ask for help...but I was able to look at your earlier post and I guess you still are using the Asus Prime z270-k motherboard. Did you download and install chipset and LAN drivers from the mobo maker? Is Device Manager showing any 'error' alerts? Have you re-read the router manual and confirmed that you have connected everything correctly (modem to WAN, computer to LAN, etc)?
First of its not about our Lan at the same location runs with 725KB/s(still **** but it's a old one)
But it used to have it used to have internet and it was good 5MB/s
My netcard is a tl-wdn4800

and no device manager do so any error

Please review my translation of your translation and correct anything which is inexact.

"and no device manager do so any error" = no error alerts in Device Manager?

"First of its not about our Lan at the same location runs with 725KB/s(still **** but it's a old one) " =
LAN connection for local sharing of files or printing runs at 725KB/s?

"But it used to have it used to have internet and it was good 5MB/s" = LAN no longer connects to internet?

https://www.tp-link.com/us/download/TL-WDN4800.html might help with LAN card

What is your router? What is your modem? Did you check for proper connections? Have you powered them off and then restarted them? Are you using current drivers? I need a fully detailed report in order to help further.

Please review my translation of your translation and correct anything which is inexact.

"and no device manager do so any error" = no error alerts in Device Manager?

"First of its not about our Lan at the same location runs with 725KB/s(still **** but it's a old one) " =
LAN connection for local sharing of files or printing runs at 725KB/s?

"But it used to have it used to have internet and it was good 5MB/s" = LAN no longer connects to internet?

https://www.tp-link.com/us/download/TL-WDN4800.html might help with LAN card

What is your router? What is your modem? Did you check for proper connections? Have you powered them off and then restarted them? Are you using current drivers? I need a fully detailed report in order to help further.
My Router is some **** I got from the Internet provider it has 10 meter in range and then I have a range range extender

Back