Networking Router

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXxZxXx

I need a really good wireless router. I don't know a good one, and need some opinions. I need one that can handle my gaming/downloading on computer, xbox 360, HDDVR HR21 Directv Reciever, iPhone, and what ever else comes along. Also I'm getting vonage. Any suggestions greatly appreciated, Thanks.

We have had phenomenal luck with the new Asus wireless units... Easy to setup. Easy to pickup from fairly long distances outside the house. Good systems to prevent connections by unknowns. Compared to DLink, LinkSys, Belkin, and Cisco, the ease of install has been great.

I need a really good wireless router. I don't know a good one, and need some opinions. I need one that can handle my gaming/downloading on computer, xbox 360, HDDVR HR21 Directv Reciever, iPhone, and what ever else comes along. Also I'm getting vonage. Any suggestions greatly appreciated, Thanks.

N wireless right now is very flaky but some of them like Belkn N+ gig/storage and wireless N router is very highly recommend. If you need just G wireless then Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 is another good one do use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back