New Card. No signal. Keyboard and Mouse nonfunctional

Hello Thanks for reading and I know this problem has been on here one too many times but im just very curious as to asking these certain questions before progressing onto what I think I should do.

My problem is that I recently bought a 7870 HIS IceQ mainly for the cooling system it comes with.
Now I had installed it (carefully no static shocks nothing like that) into my PC. Now when I boot it up I get no signal and my keyboard and mouse are getting NO power at all. Now the curious part..
my pc came with a HD 7670. Thats it. No VGA output on my motherboard.Which makes me think..do I need to change something in BIOS? Does my PC only detect that 7670 because it came with it? And yes I plugged in the PCIe power connecters too.

Now to what I think I should do based on reading through the forums..
Cmos Reset
New PSU
And thats basically it

Here is a detailed Spec list.
Name: HPE Phoenix
HD 7670 1gb DDR5
AMD FX 8120 3.1Ghz
4x2 Ram DDR3
ThermalTake TR2 700w PSU
Motherboard is a Gigabyte 2AC8 model
BIOS is AMI Ang_717 4/13/2012
2TB hardrive

ANY help is very much appreciated. Ive been on this problem for a while now :(.

Thanks!

Sounds like a bad connection somewhere. Make sure everything is properly fitted and in the right place. When you replaced the GPU - Is that the only component you unplugged and removed? Try putting in the old card to see if it works. If it does, you could have a bad GPU.

Sounds like a bad connection somewhere. Make sure everything is properly fitted and in the right place. When you replaced the GPU - Is that the only component you unplugged and removed? Try putting in the old card to see if it works. If it does, you could have a bad GPU.

Yes I put back in my original GPU in and worked fine. And also the bad gpu part..thats what I thought at first. I even sent it back to get a replacement. This one looks even cleaner(lol) and put it in and the same problem persists. I dont think its a bad gpu (the new one I just got). Thanks for helping me out! Do you think cmos reset will work?

Back