• Run any game smoothly
  • Windows 8+ compatibility
  • Intel, NO AMD, WHATSOEVER
  • nvidia graphics
Thanks for any recommendations.

This is what I would recommend:
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K $320
Motherboard: ASUS Z97-Pro $190
CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 $115 - if you don't want a closed loop water cooler, just tell me and I can recommend an air cooler.
RAM: 2x8 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro $160
GPU: ASUS GTX 780 $520 - the reason I picked this GPU over some offerings from EVGA is because ASUS makes great GPUs, but more importantly, it comes with a free backplate and cooler.
SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 500GB $410
HDD: WD Black 1TB $80
PSU: Corsair HX750 $130
Case: Corsair 450D $120 - this is personal preference, but this is one of the newest case offerings from Corsair.

Total: $1900 excluding tax. A copy of Windows 8.1 will set you back $88. If you need peripherals (monitor, keyboard and mouse), then we will need to cut back on some components. Some prices may vary at different stores/websites. I would search around for the lowest prices. Look at places like Amazon vs Newegg. Any other sites aren't recommended since you may need to RMA components.

This is what I would recommend:
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K $320
Motherboard: ASUS Z97-Pro $190
CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 $115 - if you don't want a closed loop water cooler, just tell me and I can recommend an air cooler.
RAM: 2x8 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro $160
GPU: ASUS GTX 780 $520 - the reason I picked this GPU over some offerings from EVGA is because ASUS makes great GPUs, but more importantly, it comes with a free backplate and cooler.
SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 500GB $410
HDD: WD Black 1TB $80
PSU: Corsair HX750 $130
Case: Corsair 450D $120 - this is personal preference, but this is one of the newest case offerings from Corsair.

Total: $1900 excluding tax. A copy of Windows 8.1 will set you back $88. If you need peripherals (monitor, keyboard and mouse), then we will need to cut back on some components. Some prices may vary at different stores/websites. I would search around for the lowest prices. Look at places like Amazon vs Newegg. Any other sites aren't recommended since you may need to RMA components.

I was looking the Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H. Is there any major difference or issue with it?

Back