New pc can't boot up

Hi.
I have built a new pc with i7 6850, 128 GB ram msi raider motherboard and msi 1080 nvidia card.
It was working fine for a week or two. But then I realized that when I click shutdown it was restarting over. But when it restarted it hang up with no visuals on monitors no HD led signal but fans spinning. I mean fans starts, It looks to DVD ROM as it should in boot order. Other then that nothing working. If I press power button in this state it ignores me. If I long press power button it begins to cry as if fans are going mad. Only way to close is to unplug it. And even I unplug it to shut it down, after that when I plug it again it tries to boot up again to same state. Power button is useless now. If I plug power cable it starts without my push to power button, it looks like booting but not a single visual on monitors. Only way to shut it down is unplugging it.

I sent it to city where I bought and built the PC. When it arrived there. They plugged it and it worked normally. I told them to check power button psi and motherboard. They checked and they said nothing was problem. They sent the tower to me again. I plugged it in my home last night. I tried shut down, restart and a number of other things. There was no problem like the tech guys said. It worked perfectly. I clicked shut down and went to sleep. In the morning I noticed an electric outage was going on. Several times electric come for a second or two the went off again. And after that when power came fully completely, I checked my PC and have seen that it is in the same state. No visuals on monitors. I can't shut it of without unplugging. When I unplug and plug it tries to boot but to no avail.

Sorry for long and terribly writing but I wanted to make everything clear. Btw there is no monitor connection on motherboard.
I would be glad if smbdy help me. I paid 6000 $ for this already

What are you using to protect power from surges? UPS or Surge Protector or ? Where in the world are you? Is electric supply an ongoing issue?

Very important that constant good electrical supply is available to the system and peripherals. Otherwise, you run the risk of corrupted files and/or damage to hardware components.

Otherwise consider doing the following:
- in BIOS/Setup - turn off 'fast start'
- in BIOS/Setup - turn off 'automatic restart on error'
- in Power - turn off 'hibernate'

I live in a suburban district Turkey erzurum oltu for now (for 2 months). Electric outage issue happens once in every 3 months or so. I bought a ups now but I couldn't have time to use it. If I can fix PC I will use it from now on.

I can't reach setup. I can see nothing on screen. Monitors tell " no signal" . I contacted msi technical service and they advised me to switch to 2 nd bios and then battery removal of motherboard. That didn't fix either. Only things that I did in the night was
1. Plugged a USB flash disk
2.Plugged A wireless USB network adapter.
3.Plugged a USB for Wacom tablet

Other then that nothing.

Thank you for your help.

Review motherboard manual for troubleshooting. Error codes? Beep codes?

Possible issue with video card, do you have another known good which you can try in place of existing?

Hi. I am so grateful that you answered. No I don't have a second graphics card but I will find one. I will check the manual even though when I checked last time I couldn't see them. Can my wireless network adapter break motherboard. Because it was working in the evening. I very much suspect that because it is the only thing that changed from evening to morning. Is it possible?

Almost any added card or component can in some circumstances break a machine. If a machine is really hard to diagnose, the best technique is to do a basic component rebuild... there are videos about that on youtube.. where you start with the bare board - adding and restarting - until you get unexpected result.

But if it is under warranty, it may be better to go that route.

Hi. Thank you very much. I hired a pc technician and take him to home. He couldn't solve that too. I am so frustrated that I will send it to city where I bought it again for the second time. I am fighting with this machine for 4 weeks now. So I don't even want to see that PC again. Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it.

Back