New Power Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

sllewe

Ok so i have just got a new video card, (thread here was a sucess) and now i realize, i need more power for the card to work. I have been running on a 300w hipro snice i got it for free. Now im in the market for a new one. My price range is no higher then 60USD. I do not need a huge watt PSU no more then 450 watt is needed (unless you disagree...i might just be off by a bit). This is just a temporary fix so i can use my Gfx card. i know 60 bucks is not alot to work with but i dont have the money to go any higher. My MB has a 24-pin set up, and unless its a really good find, an adapter would not be favorable.

Sean

Thanks Iron, i have read that good article a while ago, and i was trying to find it. Thanks alot man

If anyone has anymore suggestions, keep it coming lol

Sean

Thats a nice PSU. Although i have never heard of the brand...but who knows. I am almost sure that the rails combine, i hope they do, otherwise thats way underpowered.

Sean

Partners with Antec? More powerful then the enermax? I am impressed indeed.. I think we have a winner. Thanks alot Iron

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back