New to Forum

Welcome to Techspot. There's a lot going on here.Always some good tech news, and we are friendly people.
Hope you're not in all those terrible fires. Techspot has some good techs that are waiting to help you with issues you're having. Join in the conversations and enjoy the forum!

Welcome! I haven't been here long but people here seem pretty friendly and relaxed - though the occasional bush fire does flare up at times (looking at you AMD and Intel fan boys :D).

Welcome! I haven't been here long but people here seem pretty friendly and relaxed - though the occasional bush fire does flare up at times (looking at you AMD and Intel fan boys :D).
Hi ! Yuppers I have been included in a few of those bush flare ups. I try to brush then off and just do my thing. If you can; ignore them and do your thing, that's my advise for you. You will soon find out who those are here on TS that love to start bush flare ups:D

Last edited:
Howdy; I'm now in SoCal, but was in the Silicon Valley for 20 yrs - - so where are you now?

Welcome! I haven't been here long but people here seem pretty friendly and relaxed - though the occasional >bush fire< does flare up at times (looking at you AMD and Intel fan boys :D).
Did you mean "brush fire", or the times when the "God of all things AMD", speaks to his followers out of a burning bush?

Back