Newegg shipping question

jeremy1982

So i just purchased a video card from newegg on the 16th of last week and the next day i checked the tracking and it was being shipped to where it needed to go so i thought cool it should be here with in the 4-7 days that i chose!! i picked 1.99 shipping witch is 4-7 days!! So today i checked the tracker and it said its in auburn washington tendered to usps!! What does Tendered to usps mean? Will i still recieve it with in the 4-7 days or will take longer now to recieve it? I live in washington and Auburn is 20 min away from me!!

Should i still receive it with in the days it said or will it take longer is what im wanting to know?

hopeing maybe someone has delt with this also!!

That's 4-7 business days so weekends and holidays (like today, Monday) don't count. When you pick their Egg Saver shipping, it is shipped through the US Postal Service. If you have questions regarding Newegg shipping, have you tried to contact Newegg?

No i have not yet contacted them!!

So i checked the tracker right now its 9:00 am and it says

Your item was misrouted. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:
Missent, February 22, 2011, 6:33 am
Electronic Shipping Info Received, February 21, 2011
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, February 19, 2011, 9:45 am, CARSON, CA 90746
Picked Up by Shipping Partner, February 17, 2011, 7:30 pm, ROWLAND HEIGHTS, CA 91748
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, February 17, 2011, 7:30 pm, CARSON, CA 90746

Now im questioning if im even gonna get it at all and this really pisses me off!! theyre using DHL as the middle man and that is total crap!!

It doesn't even say where it was missrouted to, was it sent to someone house or to the wrong postal service place!! Its information like this that needs to be put on the tracking sight and we dont get that information at all bull crap.

At least they know where it is and it's not lost, just misrouted. Let us know further developments.

Auburn might be a local distribution center P.O. Things aren't always routed the way you think they should be.

well it was sent to auburn post office!! But i got my video card yesterday so its all good!! but seeing that it was missent can get little scary lol.

Back