NZXT Panzerbox @ LanOC Reviews
World-Exclusive: Lian Li PC-T1R Spider @ techPowerUp
Antec P183 Advanced Mid Tower Case Review @ ThinkComputers.org

Systems
Asus TS Mini Home Server Review @ Tweaknews

Processors
Review of the latest CPUs from the AMD @ Metku.net

Permalink to story.

I used to be a member of the Association For Computing Machinery at the University of Illinois at Chicago until we lost our office due to quarrels with the university. We hacked the mainframe a lot.

flying cars that really cool, this one is a little bit cheaper than the Sky car by moller co. so maybe some day, we are all going to be flying either by car or jetpacks ... ya... get out your credit card + 25% intrest rate... this is so worth it... :)

As much as I'm looking forward to flying cars, a lot of people shouldn't drive regular cars let alone flying ones.

Thermaly conductive polyethylene would be a great benefit to many applications. It is probably at least 5 years off of any commercial application at this point though.

It's going to be a long while till we have flying cars, first we are going to have cars that drive them self with sensors, then maybe magnetic roads and cars, then flying cars.

wow flying cars I doubt that if it even makes it in the US as in public lets say someone acutal buys the car they could just land at any airport that'll cause a lot issues and the future isn't flying cars! What I want to see are cars that hover now that would be something to get excited over, thats basically a small plane in my opinion. What kinda of jobs... know what nevermind engineers, mechanics yeah I think it would really bring jobs to the US unfortunately due to our recession we're not doing so well- so if nothing happens eventually heh.. if I where him I think I'd take a trip to Japan.

Man I've had my eyes on the Radeon HD 5770 for quite sometime now, the price still hasn't went down since the last time I saw it, read the review great card but there are "Limited DirectX 11 titles available" even though I don't think its something I should worry about still on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back