Puget Echo I HTPC System @ TestFreaks

Processors
Athlon II X4 635: Quad-Cores Are In @ InsideHW

Motherboards
AMD 785G Motherboard Roundup @ iXBT Labs
Gigabyte H55M-S2H Budget 1156 Motherboard @ Pro-Clockers
ASUS RoG Maximus III Extreme LGA 1156 Motherboard Preview @ Hardware Canucks

Permalink to story.

That Asus motherboard is just SICK, you can fit 4x 5970 cards on it..... to conclude...

It can run crysis at max :D

Everything in the world must be balanced - good and evil, winter and spring, alcohol induced states - fun and hangover .... Can't have one without the other.

Oh, and sometimes handover is the most entertaining part :)

*sighs* what is Apple doing? What is Steve Jobs doing? Nexus One can already run Flash 10- this just have me thinking Apple are gonna have there own platform like Microsoft's Silverlight. And those 7 reasons are more than enough reasons why they should consider Flash.

"...enhanced dissolved oxygen concentrations in alcohol may have a role to play in reducing alcohol-related side effects and accidents."

The only downside the researchers found was that the process also reduced the amount of time drinkers were actually drunk for.

Doh!

If I drink 20 O2 enriched drinks, can I swim underwater like Marine Boy?

Instead of his Gum, I could just crack another beer......

Oh my Maximus III is looking pretty sweet. The RoG Connect Bluetooth adaptor is a nice touch Bummer that it does not support 1366.

The booze story is interesting, but I bet breathing higher oxygen air would be more effective, but then again you'd need an O2 tank at your house. Or just befriend someone at a nursing home :D

I don't think Apple wants Adobe, it would take a lot of resources to fix Flash, and Jobs has publicly stated that Flash is going to die being replaced by html5 and h.264. Sure that still leaves them in the dark for all the existing Flash games, but hey they have their own apps in their store, which is exactly how he wants it.

Seems to me that instead of getting Flash to magically work on the Apple platforms, it will suddenly stop working on all the other platforms.

Apparently, I'm the only one who noticed the Popular Science archive rather that the hangover free drinking thing... :)

wouldn't it be better if they just made an oxygen drink that you would drink right before you went to bed??? so you get drunk as fast and it last as long but at the end of the night you drink the oxygen beverage and no headache the next day =P

I think this is going to cause more problem because people will drink 10x more, and cause 50x more car accendents and etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back