Plextor PX-128M1S 128GB SSD Review @ BCCHardware

Video
Sapphire Radeon HD5830 1GB @ PureOverclock
XFX Radeon HD 5830 1GB GDDR5 Review @ Hardware Canucks

Misc.
MusicSkins Custom Netbook Skin @ DragonSteelMods
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Tuning Guide @ Legion Hardware

Enclosures
ICY DOCK MB662US-2S External RAID Dual Hard Drive Enclosure Review @ ThinkComputers.org

Displays
Samsung LN46B550 46inch LCD TV Review @ CCE Reviews

Cooling
Thermaltake SpinQ @ techPowerUp
Akasa Orion Notebook Cooler Review @ HardwareHeaven

Memory
Patriot Viper II Sector 5 2000MHz 4GB Memory Kit Review @ Legit Reviews

Media Players
CiragoTV Pro CTP1000 Multimedia Player @ TestFreaks

Cases
Stylis III-XF TV289ZM/A Notebook Case @ Bona Fide Reviews
Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced Computer Case Review @ Tweaknews

Notebooks
MSI Wind U135 Review @ TechRadar

Motherboards
Asus P6X58D Premium Review @ OCC
ASRock H55DE3 Motherboard Review @ ITShootOut

Permalink to story.

Would you love paying for them? Why don't they just give them away, yes for free!! Why not anyways it looks like buying 3D glasses will be a thing this year somewhere around middle of this year or later this year in the winter more and likely late/mid summer. Thats stupid though, certain glasses will only work with certain 3D TV's as said in the article "At Best Buy, they carry 15, 20 models of TVs," Dror said. "We can't expect them to carry 15 types of 3D glasses. That doesn't make sense." it really doesn't but XpanD what they need to do is lower the price I get that one pair of glasses will work on any and every 3D screen it views but take the cost down a bit $50-75 maybe?!

I'm predicting this whole 3D TV thing that consumers never asked for but are having crammed down their throats is going to be a complete and utter failure.

hello ...

nah this time 3D 'Will WORK' because it's about time & so many are going for IT. I'm myself quite interested in the concept, been so since long ago, i tried a shutter glass kit paired with a voodoo 2, couldn't get it to work right i got rid of it.

it's just too weird & sometimes uncomfy to wear some glasses, i do wear correctional ones all day long so not a real big deal.

I'm looking forward to that 3D update to my console & get myself a PC monitor with DVI or HDMI in with 120Hz+ refresh rate, for i need a new PC monitor (tired of hitting on that one that's not even mine) & i already own an LCD HD so won't buy another TV yet.

I want to play games & watch blu-rays in 3D! :)

Google TV, hummm .... if it comes to Mauritius, why not!

cheers!

3d tv should give u 2 glasses, and if u need to buy more, that they should have only a few different styles, but use the same lenses. so everyone will see the same image.

The biggest problem with the 3d glasses thing is those who wear glasses! If they don't properly fit over my own glasses (contrast with a really good pair of safety glasses) then it ruins my 3D experience.

The Nexus One needed better marketing and a worldwide launch, what did they expect with what they gave even with the phone being really sick and all.

the 3dtv will probably be forced to adopt a norm sooner or later and all glasses are gonna be the same... Until then i hope your neighbor as the same tv brand ^_^

The only place for 3D glasses is at the cinema.
3D without glasses already exists for monitors (don't know about tv's) and they will probably be used in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back