No Audio Output Device is installed

Last night my audio suddenly stopped working and it says that I have "No Audio Output Device installed". I tried the troubleshooter which told me to restart the laptop multiple times which didn't solve the problem. On Device Manager there are no Sound drivers installed but under Other Devices I have two "Intel High Definition Audio" both of which say the drivers for which are not installed.

I have tried installing the realtek audio drives through the HP website however it still doesn't show up after the install.

My laptop shows up as
HP Notebook - 15-ay167sa

Manually uninstall & reinstall the device driver.
  1. Still in Device Manager, once again expand Sound, video and game controllers, right-click on your audio device, and click Uninstall to uninstall the driver.
  2. Restart your PC. After restarting, Windows should automatically re-install the sound driver.

BK Experience
Manually uninstall & reinstall the device driver.
  1. Still in Device Manager, once again expand Sound, video and game controllers, right-click on your audio device, and click Uninstall to uninstall the driver.
  2. Restart your PC. After restarting, Windows should automatically re-install the sound driver.
Did you have a fix on this issue?

Back