No Browsers will load pages (Firefox, Flock, Netscape, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am running on Windows XP and Whenever I try to load a page on any browser, all the browser says in the status bar is that it is waiting for the site, and then after some time passes, the page would be blank or it would say connection timed out, and the status bar would say that it is done loading.

The System is an Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 2, and the the OS is Windows Xp, and the CPU is Intel Pentium 4

please give the mother board, and what P4, or if it is manufactured pc give the model # (Dellxxxxx)

Okay, Windows XP has an excellent troubleshooting tool- the Event Viewer. These are logs of everything that happens on the computer for System, Apps and Security Audit. Follow this please:

Control Panel> Administrative Tools> Event Viewer: Click on System and Apps, one at a time and do this:
Right click on Error that corresponds to the failed load> Properties> Click n the Copy icon below the down arrow on the top right> Paste Error to Wordpad or here Ctrl V.

Ignore Warnings and Information Events. If you have multiple, recurrings Errors with the same ID#, the same Source and the same Description, I only need one copy.

Going by what you describe, it sounds like a connection and/or server problem. Your browser may not be set up correctly according to your ISP, or the home page you have might be having a server problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back