No signal and beeps

I recently had to Install a new HDD. The old one was failing, and I also needed more space and computer restarted on its own and kept getting worse. After I did, the computer began restarting on occasion for no apparent reason. The event log never seems to have any reasons as to why. After looking for some time I found the patches for the meltdown and specter issues and downloaded them and also was prompted to flash the bios. The computer continued to occasionally restart on its own so I turned auto-restart off (a setting in system settings) and did a registry edit that tells the computer to not restart with a user logged on and it seemed to work. Then it started loosing signal and beeping 4 times over and over . If I turn it off and back on it starts up and runs fine til it decides to do it again.I have tried resetting the ram and while I was at it cleaned the case and fans .Temp is staying cool around 38 degrees .Computer is also now showing a TPM issue and wants me to clear tpm but when I do it asks for password I dont have.

windows 10 pro 64 bit
I-7 4770
geforce gtx 1050 ti
computer is a hp elite-desk 800 g1

Back