No Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a really nice set of Dell speakers with a sub woofer. About 3 months ago I moved. When I set up my computer at my new residence, I had no sound. I brought some pc speakers home from work & hooked them up to my computer. They worked. At that point I'm thinking that my speakers had gone out/died/blown & I needed new ones. I wasn't able to tell if it was the sub woofer or the speakers themselves that were the problem, but as they are attached via wires & there is no way to hook up the sub woofer without the speakers, I had to give up my sub woofer regardless. So I went out & bought some basic Logitech speakers (that sound like crap) and hooked them up. They've been working great until today. The little green power indicator light on the speakers does not even light up even though the volume is turned up. Everything is still hooked up properly & I have not alteredchanged/downloaded anything. They were working fine yesterday. They are less than 3 months old. I don't understand. Can someone please help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back