Nokia Phone Hang?

I am using Nokia G20 it gets sometimes hangs, especially when incoming calls, or turning on mobile data or WiFi. It shows me the error of System UI stops working or a specific app stop working.

I am using Nokia G20 it gets sometimes hangs, especially when incoming calls, or turning on mobile data or WiFi. It shows me the error of System UI stops working or a specific app stop working.
NOKIA G20 Apps Not Working Properly – How To Fix It

Try reinstalling the application that is not working properly.

Check whether you have enough space on NOKIA G20 or not. Try to remove unwanted applications.

Some apps and games require special permissions to work properly. Make sure you have those permissions granted.

Some apps may require an active data connection to function properly.

Make sure that the Play Store verifies the downloaded application. Delete the app and download it again from the app store.

Check the Google Play Store for the latest update of your app.

A malware or virus on the NOKIA G20 may also be responsible for the misuse of the app.

Your phone may intentionally close the app if there is any overheating issue on your phone. Make sure that you are not using two or more apps at the same time.

Sometimes the Android .apk file often downloaded from websites may get corrupted during installation. Try downloading the file again.

Check if your Android version is compatible with the application.

NOKIA G20 Wifi Issues Slow And Disconnect – How To Fix It
Go to Settings > Wi-fi Settings > Choose Wi-fi name > Tap on the «forget» option and then reconnect.

Try to check if the problem is due to power saving/battery saving mode.

Note that battery optimization is disabled for Android Auto and Google Play Services.

Check if your NOKIA G20 receives an overheating warning while Wi-fi is connected.

Try booting the NOKIA G20 in «Safe Mode» to make sure that a third-party application is not causing any problems.

You can try to fix the Wi-fi disconnection problem by resetting the default Wi-fi/network settings.

Wi-fi problems can also be overcome by installing the latest firmware update on your NOKIA G20.

If the problem started when updating your Android version to the new one, maybe the update had some bugs. In this case, you can also check if the Wi-fi works normally by downgrading the Android version.

Try switching from the 5 GHz Wi-fi band to a 2.4 GHz Wi-fi band.

Sometimes the Wi-fi router may also incur a Virus or Malware. You may also need to reboot the NOKIA G20 and the Wi-fi router.

Back