NoScript Clear Click Warning logs attached

Status
Not open for further replies.

macx

Only on Photobucket, I get the below warning when I click on the link to start uploading - no where else, and I do not get this when I try to upload thru my other computer, so it must be something or some setting on this laptop. Same browser (Firefox) and same system XP sp3.

"Clear Click Warning: NoScript intercepted a mouse or keyboard interaction with a partially hidden element. Click on the image below to cycle between the obstructed and the clear version" The imagine is a duplicate of the Upload button, but it doesn't respond.

I've gone thru the 8 steps, here's the logs (only thing that registered anything was Avira with 1 warning)

My regular security apps are Malware Bytes, Super Antispyware, and Avira, and I do scan regularly. I use Windows firewall on both machines too.

Thanks for any insight and assistance!

Go ahead and update Windows to IE8 even though you use Firefox. IE8 is a critical part of Windows, and it is much more secure than the IE6 you have installed. Download any hardware and critical Windows updates you might be missing. Also, download, install and run Advanced SystemCare free regularly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back