Not compatible

Hey everyone. I've just download an nvidia GeForce 320.18 to install it on my laptop. my lptop specs is windows xp professional .model is aspire 4315 . intel celeron 560 @ 2.13GHz. 502MB RAM. 512 MB DDR2 and 120 GB HDD. it said cant find a compatible hardware. any solution for this?. I hve a new lptop and I want to install it to this laptop before install it to the new lptop.

You laptop has the following video solution; "[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Mobile Intel GL960 Express Chipset with integrated 3D graphics, featuring Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) X3100 with up to 358 MB of Intel Dynamic Video Memory Technology 4.0 (8 MB of dedicated system memory, up to 350 MB of shared system memory), supporting Microsoft DirectX 9 and DirectX 10." You need to go to Acer's support site to get the latest driver for your X3100 on board graphics, or to Intel's site to see if they have a newer one. Your new laptop will have a different driver requirement, so go to the manufacturers website for it's drivers.[/FONT]

Damn. I hope toothfairy can give me an alienware. :D

Yeah, I guess you should keep it should you find one under your pillow, but don't waste actual money on that Dell garbage, for that price you can build a fast gaming PC and buy a tablet as well (if you insist on lugging a computer everywhere you go).

Yeah, I guess you should keep it should you find one under your pillow, but don't waste actual money on that Dell garbage, for that price you can build a fast gaming PC and buy a tablet as well (if you insist on lugging a computer everywhere you go).

Yup. Trash indeed. Get a Sager if you want a laptop.

Back