Not posting

zipperman

I do post asking for more details.
The ? is
"Why don't "I" get replys to get more details ?
I have many unanswered posts.:mad:
? What are " Tags " ? Will i get a reply ?

SMS = short message service, a.k.a. the text messages you use when communication between cell phones and where it's usual to use shortcuts and not type entire words. For example:
This is not proper language for a forum, however.

Your misunderstanding this

SMS = short message service, a.k.a. the text messages you use when communication between cell phones and where it's usual to use shortcuts and not type entire words. For example:

This is not proper language for a forum, however.

I did not use that language and you don't know why i posted this.
I got a message on the billboard above the topics ,probably from the administrator,
about my lack of posting.

My reply was not for regular members.OK ?;)

My reply was not for regular members.OK ?
What exactly does that mean zipperman?

This thread and your posts (and mine) are right now on the public forum, for all members to see, even non-members !

Maybe you could explain this?

I did not use that language and you don't know why i posted this.
What? You contradict yourself in the same sentence!
Your original post, just up there ^^ Is not how you post on the public forum

I got a message on the billboard above the topics ,probably from the
Administration,about my lack of posting.
What?
Julio is the Administrator Are you saying he sent you a message to post more?

I'm unsure if you can explain any of this
But I advise you that continuing posting like this may cause an official warning against you

My Guess as Best Forum

Was Site Feedback.
I hope everyone reads it as well as The Administrator.
Thats why i didn't use PM (Private Message).
:D

Ok, So you speak French, explaining the horrible English Grammar?

Julio is the Administrator.

As for the message, if you don't post in a couple of weeks, you will get this message. It is simply reminding you that you haven't posted in a while. I get it every now and then, too. It is not from one person in particular, but rather from the board itself.

Now, as far as why do you have unanswered posts, it could be many reasons. People may not know the answer, you didn't give enough information, or, its possible that they were just missed, or even ignored.

Was anything clarified, zipperman?

I was referring to my reply for "more details" to someone,"
and not getting replied to.
I rarely post for help.
So we have a board that can send messages,hmmmm.
Can it read too ?
:wave:

I can't find any French or bad English.
Maybe it's you who can't read very well.
:wave:

The others do have a good point, zipperman. The way you communicate on the forum makes it seem like you are 12 years old. I don't mean that to offend you. I can understand the crutch of trying to learn a new language (I've been learning Spanish myself), but even so it is important to at least try to phrase your sentences correctly. And, at the very least, definitely don't use any form of shorthand like "The ? is". It's just a sign of laziness... and most people's attitudes is this: If you are too lazy to actually type something out, they are going to be too lazy to reply.

Back