Numerous Programs won't open, won't let me download 8 - steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I somehow picked up some sort of viruses in my computer. Just some of the symptoms i have encountered. Control panel, my computer, AIM, YIM all wont open. I tried to download the Hijack this and some of the other 8 steps and I hit save file and it freezes my Firefox. IE also won't open. I had Malware bytes from a previous problem so I will attach my log from that if that helps. It found 0 threats. What else can I do or does anyone know what could be wrong?

Your computing habits have a lot to do with your PC infections, very similar to using a condom when having sex... Regular simple "cookie" cleaning can go a long way in protecting against infections, just like using a condom regularly. Do you have a friend that my have a Windows install disk?

"The TMagic, you comparison may be inappropriate to the general public"...

Computer virus infections act much like human infections. Think about it

You don't understand how human viruses work? Do you understand how computer viruses work? Google the subject and you'll be surprized

Tmagic, this is a computer help forum. It is not the place for a microbiology discussion. Here is part of the Terms of Service for posting on TechSpot:

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. https://www.techspot.com/vb-tos.html

Please reviewTerms of Service agreement must be respected in full.

Virus & Malware Removal... I was just pointing out how human and computer infections are similar. Many Know-it-alls don't realize how similar the two are. Safe computer and safe sex practices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back