Nvidia 7300 gt help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to techspot & need help with my pc.I couldn't be able play video on my pc i could not understand whether it is bcoz of my graphic card or bcoz of any virus or anything else. But this problem is occur after i install my new nvidia 7300 gt 512 mb can anyone help me.Any post would be appreciated.

I have limited expertise with graphics cards. But what I can suggest is:

move the card to a different slot on your expansion bay. It MAY be that the card needs to take control of interrupts or memory locations that some other card has already taken. If you move it up to the topmost slot possible, that may help.

I looked on the nVidia.com site. Are you running Vista? They suggest you install SP1.

On the nVidia site, select Support. Search on Graphics cards with category = troubleshooting. You can also ask a question there if you don't find the answer in the 12 pages returned. :)

I'm sure someone here can help more if you explain what kind of machine you have, what operating system. If you do think it could be a virus, be sure to run protection. There are also free sites on the internet - just Google "free scan". Do enter the quotes.

Please explain your problem and system more fully and I'm sure someone can help you. Tell us the problem symptoms and when they occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back