Nvidia GTX 750

I want to buy Nvidia GTX 750 MSI 1gb OC GDRR5 and I worth 125 $
So I have 4 gb of ram I have AMD II X2 250. How Would work some games of the graphic.. some guys said that this nvidia is to powerful for that CPU. So what you thing about that.. PLEASE HELP if you need more info please let me now!!! can I run some game perfictly with no errors.. withour lagging and something like that . THANKS!

I want to buy Nvidia GTX 750 MSI 1gb OC GDRR5 and I worth 125 $
So I have 4 gb of ram I have AMD II X2 250. How Would work some games of the graphic.. some guys said that this nvidia is to powerful for that CPU. So what you thing about that.. PLEASE HELP if you need more info please let me now!!! can I run some game perfictly with no errors.. withour lagging and something like that . THANKS!
It really depends on what games you play. I have the GTX 750 *TI* and run most games that I like at 60 FPS minimum. If you could give me an idea of what games you play it would help greatly. And it's not a CPU (central processing unit/Processor) it's a GPU (*graphics* processing unit)

And it's not a CPU (central processing unit/Processor) it's a GPU (*graphics* processing unit)
He was referencing the AMD II X2 250. That is clearly a CPU.

Riste, the 750 is considered bottom of the line for gaming graphics. If you want the card, get it. If the 750 will be an improvement in your gaming experience, don't worry about CPU bottlenecks. The GPU will not overpower your CPU and burn it up.

Back