Nvidia GTX 770

Hello, I recently tried to download the latest Nvidia Video Card driver for my GTX 770 from their website and install it. This didn't work. Now when I boot up I get an error:
"There was a problem starting C://Windows/System32/nvspcap64.dll. The specified module could not be found." I have no idea what to do. In device manager there is no indication of my video card. When I go through control panel, I still see Nvidia Graphics Driver 326.60. When I try to uninstall, I get the same error from when booting up. When I try installing the latest driver (ver. 335.23) I get this error: "Nvidia Installer cannot continue. This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware." I am running Windows 8.1 x64 on an Asus G30AB Titan ROG Gaming Desktop.
I can't roll back the driver, I can't install the new one, and my graphics card is not detected. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, John

I am not really sure what the issue is. I hope someone else can provide some insight, but if you cannot solve the issue, I recommend completely clean installing Windows 8.1 again using this article >>here<< as a reference. Do not do this unless you cannot find a solution. There could be possible solutions that I am not aware of.

I am not really sure what the issue is. I hope someone else can provide some insight, but if you cannot solve the issue, I recommend completely clean installing Windows 8.1 again using this article >>here<< as a reference. Do not do this unless you cannot find a solution. There could be possible solutions that I am not aware of.
I was able to install the latest Nvidia Graphics Driver 326.60. However, I still get this error. Under Sound, video, game controllers in Device Manager, I see two audio sources: Realtek HD Audio and NVIDIA HD Audio.. I'm using the Realtek HD Audio for my desktop speakers and Realtek Digital Output(Optical) for my home theater system. Can I disable the NVIDIA HD Audio, as I don't believe it's serving a purpose. Now if I do this can I easily enable it again if there's a problem? I don't want to run into worse issues. Thanks.

I was able to install the latest Nvidia Graphics Driver 326.60. However, I still get this error. Under Sound, video, game controllers in Device Manager, I see two audio sources: Realtek HD Audio and NVIDIA HD Audio.. I'm using the Realtek HD Audio for my desktop speakers and Realtek Digital Output(Optical) for my home theater system. Can I disable the NVIDIA HD Audio, as I don't believe it's serving a purpose. Now if I do this can I easily enable it again if there's a problem? I don't want to run into worse issues. Thanks.
Nvidia audio is just for using audio via an HDMI connection if I am not mistaken.

Can I disable the NVIDIA HD Audio, as I don't believe it's serving a purpose. Now if I do this can I easily enable it again if there's a problem? I don't want to run into worse issues. Thanks.
I don't want to make any promises, but there shouldn't be any issues enabling sound again.
Nvidia audio is just for using audio via an HDMI connection if I am not mistaken.
That is my interpretation as well.

I don't want to make any promises, but there shouldn't be any issues enabling sound again.
That is my interpretation as well.

Thanks for your replies. I have been able to resolve these issues by simply installing a specific driver provided by Nvidia tech support and disabling the Nvidia Audio driver as this did not serve any purpose given my setup of a toslink to my home theatre receiver which supplies the 5.1 surround sound. The HDMI is only being used for video. Now everything is working perfectly. Cheers!

Thanks for your replies. I have been able to resolve these issues by simply installing a specific driver provided by Nvidia tech support and disabling the Nvidia Audio driver as this did not serve any purpose given my setup of a toslink to my home theatre receiver which supplies the 5.1 surround sound. The HDMI is only being used for video. Now everything is working perfectly. Cheers!
Great to see everything has been solved.

can you confirm that nvidia driver pack 337.88 for x64 is the driver package which solved your problem or is it another driver pack?

Back