Nvidia gtx and 9 series problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

OLBY

hi guys
today i have heard that the nvidia gtx and 9 series have a cooling and temp's problem and he(the seller) told me that these cards performance are great but they have a temp problem,and the reviews or nvidia wont write this problem,and that nvidia produced this card before it's time because ati has produced the hd 4890 with it's great performance ,he told me to ask the users of these cards,and i want to buy a new gtx 295 graphic card
so guys who use nvidia gtx or 9 series,is that right?
please post your comments and thoughts about these products
and thank you

lol, I own one, no temp issues, it operates at about 55-65C with the stock cooler, make sure you download something like evga precision and you can control the fan speed yourself. I'm currently using a dangerden water block for it to keep temps down for my over clocks.

today i have heard that the nvidia gtx and 9 series have a cooling and temp's problem and he(the seller) told me that these cards performance are great but they have a temp problem,and the reviews or nvidia wont write this problem,and that nvidia produced this card before it's time because ati has produced the hd 4890 with it's great performance ,he told me to ask the users of these cards,and i want to buy a new gtx 295 graphic card
No.

EDIT: I don't know why he would dissuade you from buying from you...anyway, I would consider case size and cooling a bit.
Aside from recommending the HD4000 cards, you will probably need a better powersupply to support the cards.

I own a PNY GTX 295 and a Gigabyte Radeon HD 4890 installed in two different rigs but I really haven't stressed either one yet so heat hasn't been a problem. Neither one is overclocked and both have stock cooling.

Hey, 'The GeForce 9800 GTX+ card rocks like Metallica does live on stage!!

hi guys
please post your comments and thoughts about these products
and thank you

I have the EVGA GeForce 9800 GTX+ card and it performs with absolutly no temperature problems whatsoever. Get it and see for yourself...It's an absolutley wonderful video card for it's catagory.

ok guys,thanks for help,ad=nd you all have a great rigs,lol
special thanks for markoww ,because he said "rocks like METALLICA".yahooo another fan of METALLICA,haha

*(ad=nd) is (and), i tried to edit but it took to long so i wrote another reply,sorry

I think people sometimes mistake the higher tempratures these modern cards run at as too high.. Ive got a bfg gtx 275 and was slightly concerned when it was reaching 55 degrees under load, i emailed bfg tech support and was shocked at what they said.

Under load my card can run up to 85 degrees!!
And temprature theshhold is a massive 149 degrees!!

Im very happy with my 55 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back