Nvidia, Intellectual Ventures acquire 500 wireless patents from IPWireless

Shawn Knight

TechSpot Staff
Staff member
Nvidia has joined forces with patent-portfolio buyer Intellectual Ventures to jointly purchase nearly 500 wireless communications patents from IPWireless. Financial terms of the deal weren't disclosed but we do know...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/48584-nvidia-intellectual-ventures-acquire-500-wireless-patents-from-ipwireless.html"]Read the whole story[/newwindow]

H3llion

TechSpot Paladin
gogo Nvidia, the patent peens! This few years we have seen companies acquiring **** loads of patents, I guess its who has the most patents game ^^

TS, why does the GTX 670 score a lower score than the GTX680 on product finder when it is probably the best value for money GPU in the upper segment? (sorry I didn't know where else to post this slightly off-topic post)

madboyv1

TechSpot Paladin
TS, why does the GTX 670 score a lower score than the GTX680 on product finder when it is probably the best value for money GPU in the upper segment? (sorry I didn't know where else to post this slightly off-topic post)
Because there are less reviews with numerical results, and far more on the 680 with 90+ scores than the 670. That score is, of course, an aggregate of many reviews and does not necessarily represent what the Techspot reviewer intended to imply.

G

Pretending to "own" ideas that depend so unequivocally upon all that came before and all that surround it is the peak of human greed and ignorance.

Viva la revolution!