Odd sounding kinda like a beep when starting a game

BlueMaxWarrior

Please note I just installed battle.net but I highly doubt it would do this to a game not under blizzard giving that game that it beeps on or chime sound something like that, it will constantly have low fps in the game that sound happens on, no it isnt constant or sounds its just once, normally world of tanks runs 75-115fps since this sound has happened I have around 35-50fps average on full settings toggle settings doesent change it, also its not temperatures or needing cleaned or the case lock, im stumpted at the moment and I want my old fps back.

Please use punctuation, short declarative sentences, capitalization in order to make meaning clear.

And, yes, software from a newly installed program can impact performance of other software in the system. Problem could be a bad driver, etc. Most effective technique is to swap components with known good ones. Software issues show up in Device Manager (triangle error flag), in mini-dump files (use Blue Screen View) or in Event Viewer (do search based on stop code).

Please use punctuation, short declarative sentences, capitalization in order to make meaning clear.

And, yes, software from a newly installed program can impact performance of other software in the system. Problem could be a bad driver, etc. Most effective technique is to swap components with known good ones. Software issues show up in Device Manager (triangle error flag), in mini-dump files (use Blue Screen View) or in Event Viewer (do search based on stop code).
So try uninstall graphics an reinstall

Back