Office 2019 key problem - redeemed already

Hi, I bought a key for $39 from TechSpot. Went to redeem it, said it was already redeemed. I reported it to stackcommerce, but wanted to post here too.

Thanks for any help you could offer.
Have bought keys before, never had a problem until now.

Office 2019 redeem msg.png

I just purchased Office 2019 Pro from Techspot. What was represented to be $29 in its ads, was $39 upon checkout. Worst, I did not get a key for Office Professional 2019 Pro, the key provided by Techspot downloaded and installed Office 365 on my system!! Which I did not want!!! Moreover, it used my existing O365 family license!!!! How do you get O365 when you buy Office 2019 Pro??

Attachments

• Downloads and installs Office 365 .JPG
    Downloads and installs Office 365 .JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I just purchased Office 2019 Pro from Techspot. What was represented to be $29 in its ads, was $39 upon checkout. Worst, I did not get a key for Office Professional 2019 Pro, the key provided by Techspot downloaded and installed Office 365 on my system!! Which I did not want!!! Moreover, it used my existing O365 family license!!!! How do you get O365 when you buy Office 2019 Pro??

Hello there, the Office offer fluctuates in price depending on the day or week, it's gone as low as $29 at one point or as high as $49 for 2019. Right now it's at $39.99:

This is likely what you bought, and your key should be readily available to see here:

Along with instructions on how to download and install using the key you purchased.
If you have any problems, please email me: julio@techspot.com and I will have support contact you directly until you are satisfied.

Hello there, the Office offer fluctuates in price depending on the day or week, it's gone as low as $29 at one point or as high as $49 for 2019. Right now it's at $39.99:

This is likely what you bought, and your key should be readily available to see here:

Along with instructions on how to download and install using the key you purchased.
If you have any problems, please email me: julio@techspot.com and I will have support contact you directly until you are satisfied.
No. The ad specified $29 not $39. I'm working with your tech support to try and resolve the Office 365 verse 2019 issue. Clearly, the initial key that was provided did not make it into my Microsoft subscriptions vault. Exactly why is unknown right now.

Back