On boot up Incomplete RAID Set - Missing or Corrupt Windows\System32\Config\System

Hello

I am running windows xp professional. I have two hard drives plugged into a PCI-IDECMD0680R-2 IDE Card, setup on RAID Mirrored set.

On boot up I get Drive Number: 0 HDS728080PLAT20 78533MB right below this it reads Drive Number: 2 HDS728080PLAT20 78533MB right below this it reads Set: 1 <0> (2) SiI Mirrored Set <PM> 78532MB

The next pop up text reads: Incomplete Raid set ! Please press F3 to enter Raid Utility.

If I do not hit F3 and let the computer continue to boot the next error message I get is Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: windows\system32\config\system

Now let me tell you what I have done to try and diagnose this problem. I tried to run UBCD hard drive test on both drives while hooked up to the IDE card but the drives do not recognize. What i did next is unplugged the drives from the IDE card and plugged them into the main ide controller one at a time on the system board. Both drives recognize and hard drive test passed. Also the computer will boot into windows with no problems when the drives are plugged into the main IDE controller on the system board. So, I think my drives are good but I just need help getting raid set back up without loosing my data. Thanks and I look forward to any help!

Back