On Site and Email Notifications Sporadic

captaincranky

I seem to be having a problem with intermittent notifications. Some threads I have posted to show in the on site notification box, while others do not. The same is true of email reminders.

Admittedly, I have my Techspot account linked to a Yahoo email address, which is a recipe for trouble in and of itself. But, as this is also happening here, I need your guidance and support.

As most of you are aware, "an idle mind is the devil's playground". What you may not know, (since I just wrote it this minute), is that , "an idle mind is also a fool's playground".:D

So help me out here staff, am I imagining things? Does Shawn Knight have me on his ignore list?

I eagerly await any assistance you might be able to provide, and thank you in advance for it..(y)

OK, save for its entertainment value, it might better if you take my topic with a grain of salt. I might be having one of my "spells".

I do need to make an interim post after a notification, to continue any additional notifications to a given thread. This is so, yes?

Not a post, but must visit the thread in question. If you visit it, then new activity will create new notifications.

Not a post, but must visit the thread in question. If you visit it, then new activity will create new notifications.
Is it possible the "NoScript" extension in my browser, could be blocking a script relating to registering my "post, post visits"? (OK my, after posting but without re-posting visits)?

Back