On teaching an old troll, new tricks...

captaincranky

Where's the "Quote" button?

Where's the "Edit" button?

Where are the Private messages...? :confused:

People, this is why I still use Nero 6......

Where's the "Quote" button?

Where's the "Edit" button?

Where are the Private messages...? :confused:

People, this is why I still use Nero 6......

Bottom right of the post there is a reply button, that replies with the quote box (like above).

Edit button is below your post on the left side.

Private messages are now done by 'conversations', to do that, click on the dude's name (in the thread or wherever) and that will pop up a little box with some information about that user. Then click 'start a conversation'.

I think Nero 5 is better than 6. Wasn't 6 the first one to be more than a 10 or 15 meg install? (with 6 being ~100, a full install of a modern Nero is over a gig now I think). Maybe 5 didn't work in XP, I forget.

It was the "Conversations" that threw me off. I received notice that in my email that someone sent me a "Conversation" from TechSpot and it was "What the..." Nero 7 here.

Will do. Thanks.

[FONT=Arial]Is there any way to get a list of the posts that were made since my last visit ?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Right now the only way seems to be to click Recent Activity and Show older items.[/FONT]

I think the Rules are rather well hidden, giving People an excuse for not following them.

After some searching, I’ve managed to discover a few sentences under Help > Trophies, but I’m still not sure that’s all there is to them.

And I was using Nero 6.6 but it stopped working under XP. And as new versions are huge, I ended up getting some portable freeware that does the job taking up only 3 MB. It seems to me, Nero managed to burn itself out with obfuscated upgrades.

Back