Online gaming

zeuseng06

hope i am in the right place. i play farmville, frontierville and cartown games on facebook.when we first started a year ago they played much faster with less glitching and far more stability. now they are slow and unpredictable. i am of the understanding they are classified as 'beta flash' games. we have good hardware and excellent ip service. it is my gut feeling that their servers cannot keep up with the growing client base and i am also wondering about all of the trinkets and gadgets they keep adding to the games. could someone please help me with some direction as to better velocity and stability with the game state please?
thank-you!
tim

Hmmm, if your pc can't handle browser based games, you need an upgrade urgently bro.
also, may i ask why do you refer to yourself as "We" ?

So, best help i can offer you is get an upgrade fast, get a new internet provider, or switch to firefox (or chrome, i like it!)

Thanks, Pink...I have good IP service through the cable company. 16Mbs, and I use Google Chrome as it is, by far, faster the Firefox or IE. The Facebook apps games are beta flash format and my machine is going down hill fast- and I don't know why!

Back