Outlook 2007 'Print a page or part of an e-mail message' problem...

Darrenbilly

Good morning all,

I have an issue with Outlook on a Vista Business PC. As the thread title suggests, I would like to print a specific page of an email. I have attached a screen shot of the only options I have when I press print. Printing all odd or all even is not sufficient enough... Do I have this issue because I am not running SP2? My computer (a work PC) has not been updated since 2008...

Thanks for any help!
Untitled.jpg

It is possible the printer driver will simply never offer what you need in Outlook.

In order, you should try (1) update Vista to SP2 (2) apply any updates to outlook (3) update the printer driver.

If none of those help, try using an alternative printer, or at the least a different type of driver for the printer (you could try a postscript driver for example).

It is not impossible the printer driver will simply not offer what you need.

In order, you should (a) update to SP2 (2) apply any updates to outlook (3) update the printer driver.

If none of those help, try using an alternative printer, or at the least a different type of driver for the printer (you could try a postscript driver for example).

Many thanks for your reply. To start with I am having the PC updated to SP2, this should have been done half a decade ago! If that fails to work I will attempt your other suggestions :)

You are using a REMOTE, shared printer and frequently some printer options don't appear. The solution is to make sure you have the correct print driver loaded on YOUR machine and that when configuring the remote, to use that specific driver.

Also go to the system where the printer is locally attached and verify that at least it can produce the option to print specific pages.

I'm pleased to say it is what was initially thought. Updated the machine to sp2 and we are good to go! Thanks again for your'n help!

Thanks for the feedback. Having seen Jobeard's solution, my money would have been on his answer actually :p

Back