Overclocking IGPU on Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Within Bios

platinumsteel

Hi guys I was hoping you all could help me figure out if there are any settings on this Version of Motherboard that can help me specifically slightly overclock the IGPU of my CPu in the Bios...I have an Core i7 8700K with 16gigs of GSkill 3000mhz Ram and a GTX 1080....I would be doing a lot of H.265 Video Rendering making use of the IntelQuick SYnc feature and I wanted to squeeze a little bit more juice from the IntelHD 630..Just for experimenting really..Have any of u guys noticed settings in this Gigabyte Bios to achieve this? I am seeing a few things related but not sure how to adjust it or if it needs adjusting...I am able to overclock my cpu to 5ghz easy..I have also delided my CPU and using a dark rock pro 3 CPU Cooler...I have also enabled the xmp ram profile..I would also like to overclock my Ram a bit up to 3200mhz...Is that possible with this motherboard? Your help will be greatly appreciated..thanks

Check with over clockers.net first and follow their instructions.
Not trying to hurt you're feelings here.
If that 8700k gpu speed is half *** at gaming, video production, or anything else.
Save yourself a headache and buy a real gpu.
Onboard graphics from intel isn't worth it unless you are on a poor mans budget for a time.

Back