Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
To whom may concern,

i've read a few posts/replies regarding to the captioned problem.
I've come to page fault problem lately and i hope someone could kindly give me a hand!

Since i don't know how to make the "minidumps" as people mentioned in some previous posts...here're some details which i think it might be useful for defining/solving the problem.
the failing modules are:
0x00000050
0xE80000A4
0x804EFEC1
0x00000002

The message(s) shown in Event 1001 is:
The server {8BC3F05E-D86B-11D0-A075-00C04FB68820} hasn't logged onto DCOM within the expired waiting time.

Since my system is in chinese...i translated the above message. Hope it makes sense to all of you.

I've found other error message of Event 10005 which related to the DCOM server. They mostly talk about the failure to connect to DCOM when i start windows in safe mode....so i guess it's the DCOM server problem.

Thanks for your help!

your minidumps are automatically created by windows. They are located in your windows>minidumps folder.

zip up your last 3-4 dumps and post them as an attachment.

I suspect u have the hide system files/folders option on and thus you wont see it.

Go to START menu, RUN, and copy paste:

C:\WINDOWS\Minidump (assuming u have xp installed on c: drive)

actually i've checked showing hidden system files/folders options...
and i did do the above action...and it said windows couldn't find such folder..pls check the name and blah blah blah blah...
the blue screen appear more freqently now....what should i do...:(

A little help translating correctly.

Event ID: 10010
Event Source: DCOM
Description: The server {8BC3F05E-D86B-11D0-A075-00C04FB68820} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

Firstly read here:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839880&SD=tech

I recommend that u do the standard hardware checks, and if all hardware seems ok, reinstall windows.(just to make sure. I suspect this is a software problem) Do a full format during xp installation, and not a quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back