Patch panel with connectors on front and back

By ingeborgdot
Feb 16, 2009
  1. Is there such a thing as a patch panel that has a place for connectors on the front and the back instead of having to punch the wires in in the back? I thought I saw some earlier but can't seem to find it now.
  2. raybay

    raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +10

    Look at a radio broadcasting parts and supply site.
  3. ingeborgdot

    ingeborgdot TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 441

    Do you know of any offhand? Names? Thanks. I will do a google.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...