Posts: 477 +1
Want to learn back-end web development? We can help. TechSpot readers can learn Python, Ruby, and PHP with over 95 hours of in-depth programming training. The best part? You pay what you want.
These 8 courses contain hundreds of lectures ranging from introductory to advanced topics. You’ll learn Python, Ruby, PHP, and Django with step-by-step lessons from expert instructors. After completing this comprehensive course bundle, you’ll have practical skills and deep knowledge to build advanced back-end systems.
The courses included are:
- Learn PHP Programming from Scratch Course ($299 value)
- Python for Beginners ($99)
- Ruby Programming for Beginners ($99)
- Learn Usable PHP in 14 Days Course ($127)
- PHP for Absolute Beginners Course ($99)
- Beginner Python & Django Programming Course ($99)
- Advanced Ruby Programming: 10 Steps to Mastery Course ($99)
- Intermediate Python Course ($69)
You can pay any price over $1 for Python for Beginners and Ruby Programming for Beginners, but if you pay over the average price (currently under $10), you’ll unlock all 8 courses - a $990 value. Plus, 10% of the proceeds from your purchase will go to Creative Commons. You’ll have lifetime access to the course content, so you can go at your own pace.
This deal is available for a limited time, so be sure to grab it from the TechSpot Store today. To find out more, visit the link below.