PC Crash issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawson1

Hey, well basicly im playing games, and then all of a sudden my pc will freeze, then go to a BSOD (Blue screen of death), after which i reboot the Pc go to event viewer and i have found this error:

Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000047, parameter2 804fcf34, parameter3 b84db764, parameter4 00000000.

Anyone know what causes' this?

Thanks lawson

Your error 0x8E is almost always caused by hardware (and is a strong indicator of corrupted memory) or can sometimes be caused by drivers.

Have you attempted to update your video card drivers since these issues appear to be happening when playing games?

How to find your Minidump Files (created by Windows from BSODs):

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Please look at my instructions above about the attachment button. We don't deal with rapidshare here. Don't bother zipping your minidump (unless it is over 100kb in size). Attach as is to your next post.

Your error 0x8E cites the driver DB3G.sys as the cause of your system issues and it is a Diamondback USB Optical Mouse Driver belonging to your Diamondback USB Optical Mouse - Razer.

Considering you are playing games with your mouse and freezes seem to occur with its use your best move is to update your drivers for your mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back