PC crashes after serveral seconds in game

korialz

My pc crashes after i play any game. What seems to be the problem?
My specs are not necessary because I just encountered this problem just now.
I can play games like crysis 2 and the like.
I don't know what happened but right now every time I play, my pc just suddenly looses the monitor connection then crashes.
Any idea to fix this?

and by the way, my graphs card is updated.
any help is appreciated until I update this posts.thanks

Does you PC have a GPU? Most of the new ones do, but the older ones sometimes don't and rely on the CPU to process graphics. And for a graphics intense game like Crysis, it has to take a lot of load, which can be a likely cause of PC faliure.

yes i think it has gpu......but Ive already finished both crysis and it did not have any failures. but right now Im currently playing Dragon Nest sea(this is were it first started) with out any problem.
I don't now what happened but I hope this will not happen again. but right now anyone can help to avoid such problem.thanks

question does the usb wifi receiver problems could have cause this? just a question only.
but still I have the problem. it keeps on blacking out.

any help??? please this pissing me off.....tomorrow I will clean my pc. it might be the dust inside..

Believe it or not, I have had read an article on the internet that simple cleaning your computer, can solve 60% of hardware related problems. Give it a try.

I don't think your USB WiFi receiver could be the problem, unless you are probably playing online. If your WiFi receiver, delays in data transfer, then yes, that could be the problem.

I used to play Counter Strike on an old computer before, which used to have the same problem. When I gave it to the repair shop, they said it was a graphics unit problem. What was rather amusing that I could also play games like Modern Warfare 2 and Battle Field on it before it failed.

Back