Pc freeze at bootup motherboard logo or ramdomly when i play

Satanich

Mobo:asrock z77 pro 3 bios 1.90
vga:sapphire 6770 vapor-x
Ram:dd3 corsair 4gb 1333mhz dual channel
PSU:coolermaster gx 650w
cpu:intel core i5 2500

I changed my old motherboard asus p8p67(bios fail uppdate,broken...)to asrock z77 pro 3
Now my problem is freeze at motherboard logo,freeze after few hours of game,
Vga temp in full 60°
cpu temp full:50°

I was getting that few weeks ago and found it very weird I took it to shop and they done it but they told me the boot order was wrong which im sure I checked once I was able to get into it eventually they said something to do with my card reader .. sorry if no help

Get into the bios and disable C3/C6 State support and CPU Thermal monitor under Advanced frequency Settings, Advanced CPU Core Features

Thx tmagic I'll try but this morning I turn on my pc and start some prime95 for 6 hours and 45 minutes.No problem no freeze .So what's the problem?Already checked the ram with memtest86 and the hard drive

Thx tmagic I'll try but this morning I turn on my pc and start some prime95 for 6 hours and 45 minutes.No problem no freeze .So what's the problem?Already checked the ram with memtest86 and the hard drive
Ok disabled c3/c6 and thermal trothing

Virtualization isnt necessary unless you are running virtual machines. It is pretty useless otherwise, but there is no need to disable it, since it doesnt cause many problems. I am wondering why it would freeze at the splash screen though :confused:.

Don't know....testing now.But I wish isn't the motherboard because it's new.
Some post say to give some overvolt to cpu offset +0,010v

It may be an issue with the motherboard unfortunately. The BIOS may be corrupted, not sure though.

Yes,but every time I have corrupted windows boot file.So I decide to put my windows cd,at installation screen I press R and insert this line in cmd bootsect/nt60 sys

Back