verben labrador

CPU: Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2140 1.60Ghz
RAM: 1gb DDR2 800Mhz
MOBO: Intel Desktop Board DG41RQ
Video Card: Palit GeForce 9500GT 128bit

Attachments

• Mini050312-01.zip
    17.5 KB · Views: 2
i tried to run a memtest and it keeps getting an error while scanning, awhile ago i also had a BSOD which is PFN_LIST_CORRUPT x04E and some of my programs got corrupt especially on the programs on the taskbar so i tried to system restore it. Any recommendations sir?

Replace the memory first... If the Nvidia driver BSOD still shows, after the memory replacement, we'll take care of it then. Make sure you have the proper memory for the motherboard. How old is this PC?

about 6 years and I just replaced the motherboard last december since it is so hard to find ddr2 compatible motherboard and this motherboard can only support up to 800mhz of memory.

The video card may be failing. You might want to pull it out and clean the dust out of it...

I got a BSOD x08E Nv4_disp.dll should I reinstall my driver? I have just been updated my driver almost 2 weeks. should I reinstall my driver? any safe ways on how to reinstall it, probably got a problem with my last installation.

Hi there sir, its been 2 days since the reinstallation of my graphics card driver and no sign of BSOD at the moment, I will report soon as I encounter a BOSD. Hopefully this performance would continue.

Back