PC gets stop error

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayajason

my pc turn to bsod.
the stop code is 0x0000008e(-xc0000005,0xc8060cfa8,0xb5f0ce4,0x00000000)
can anyone pls help me how solve this problem?
im running on window xp pro sp2

Have you installed any new programs or drivers recently? Got into Device Manager and see if any components have an exclamation or question mark next to them. Can you boot into Windows?

thanx guys but i didnt instal any new hardware/software recently.ive checked in device manager.no error/question mark.i can boot to window 2.i did update my my motherboard/windows antivirus.
if i surfing the net,downloading files,thr seems no problem.
only when i play games,it happens

my pc turn to bsod.
It's important to tell us what you were doing when your got the BSOD. It gives us something to work with when looking for a cause.

You said:
i didnt instal any new hardware/software recently..
Then you contradicted yourself saying:
i did update my my motherboard/windows antivirus.

This Stop Error can describe RAM issues that may cause you to receive Stop errors while the Setup program is running.
STOP 0x0000008E can happen on every shutdown or logoff .

The Google page I left for you included these among 42.400 other hits. You have only touched on them. Continue please.

its happen only when im playing games.
after this happen i update my motherboard,os etc.
but problem stll persist.

thanx again bob.i did the memtest ver2.01.Up to test 9.there seems no error.is thr anything else i need 2 do??thanx again 4 helping me

But you still have not told us how much RAM you have! What you have may be good, but it may not be enough.

Also, does this happen when you play any game? All games? Or a particular game? Is this new- did the games (all games or the particular game) work without incident previously?

my pc running in
motherboard-gigabyte p35-s3L
ram-kingston kvr667d2n5/2g-2 pieces.
graphic card-gforce 7300gt
processor-intel core 2 duo 2.13ghz
os-window xp sp3

im playing this game for the past 2 years witihot any problem
all of a sudden its happening.other games seems no problem

Can you pin the problem down to a particular game? I need to to go into the Event Viewer and look for the Error that corresponds to the time a game crashes. The Event Viewer holds logs of everything happening in the System and Apps. We can usually get enough information to pin down a cause and hopefully a resolution:

Control Panel> Administrative Tools> Event Viewer>>>Do the same thing on the System and the Apps:
Click on each to open the log> right click on the Error> Properties> click on the Copy button on top right, below the down arrow> Paste here (Ctrl V)

You want the Error(s) that happens at the same time as the crash. Ignore Warnings and Information events. If you have recurring Errors with the same ID#, the same Source and the same Description, I only need one copy.

the game is company of heroes opposing forces.no error in system or apps.only warnings.i try
this after the system crash.

i have same problem. how do i fix this problem? game is ragnarok online.. problem is when i play a specific server, my pc crashes other servers are fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back