PC not able to boot, Recovery Discs fail - F11 not working on start page

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys,
Fist of all, ty for anyone who can help me
I got a hp, intel core 2 quads /6144mb memory /750go hard drive /NVIDIA 9500gs / window xp service pack 2
I am having a big problem here.
I was downloading a codec when this first happen .
the blue screen stay like 0.5sec then pc reboot, 5 choice to start fail since they all lead to he blue screen who stay 0.5sec and then restart
My Recovery disk are been read since i can press see them with my hard disk, but when i try to start with it, nothing happen but the blue screen
for the last 4 hours if try many things, if been able with patience and time and focus too see a little bit my error code, who looks like :

*=i dont know

*******008 0x00842000 000***** 0000000000
witch after reading on the internet seem to be 0x1000007f
For now, i cannot press f11 and Reboot when i plug in the pc ( its unplug, if not it only do the same fail by itself for eternity)(i did deactivated auto-restart, but it
restart and fail anyway)
please help me,
thanks

when you hit F8 and disable system automatic restart, it still restarts without displaying the blue screen?

when you hit F8 and disable system automatic restart, it still restarts without displaying the blue screen?

normally it should give me time to see the blue screen, but no it wont work, blue screen appear and disappear after 0.4sec, restarting by itself (event if its deactivated)

ive test all my 4 memory card, all seems good, or all fail at the same time...., im now thinking about a virus on my c:/??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back