PC restarts/freezes while trying to install Windows 10

DopePingu

So I've built my new computer and when trying to install windows it loads a little bit and then the pc either restarts or freezes. First I thought it's the psu but I bought new and that didnt't fix it. I have also tried another win10 installer stick and different video card. I have also played around with the bios settings but nothing seems to fix it. Note that when I try to install win10 on safe mode I get past first step and after the necessary restart, pc freezes again. Also tried the memtest and got 1 pass without errors and thought it's probably not that. What could be the problem?
My specs are: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8fvKLD

Beep codes? Error codes? (turn off auto restart on error)

Are you sure all power connections needed are fully connected?

Freeze makes me think RAM - is it in slot #1? - can you run memtest86 booted from CD?

No codes, I am running memtest right now to check. Ram is in slot1, also tried on slot2, connections are in place

Let memtest run for some hours...some errors only surface after 1/2 dozen loops.
For
Let memtest run for some hours...some errors only surface after 1/2 dozen loops.
I ran it for a while and got like 7 passes, it was going for 15 and then after leaving a room for a while I got back to this http://imgur.com/FutIyZv basically the same screen my pc freezes when I try to install that windows 10. Don't know what happened

Looks like where you would get dumped if there were a BIOS problem. Be sure 'restart on error' is OFF and try memtest again. If it cr*ps out again without clear answer, I get suspicious of the motherboard... is CMOS battery properly seated...is there a cold solder joint at the CMOS battery holder...etc

Looks like where you would get dumped if there were a BIOS problem. Be sure 'restart on error' is OFF and try memtest again. If it cr*ps out again without clear answer, I get suspicious of the motherboard... is CMOS battery properly seated...is there a cold solder joint at the CMOS battery holder...etc
I can actually get access to that fix computer thing using safe mode so if there is something useful I could do?

Ah, Windows 10 Repair. You could check your UEFI settings to confirm they are appropriate to your system, refer to manual, if anything not correct, adjust, try boot. If there is nothing to adjust, move on to 'Automatic Repair' and give it a try.

To review: new system with current components boots but will not fully install Windows 10 even in SAFE mode. When memtest is booted outside of Windows from a bootable CD/flash drive, it runs well, says RAM is ok, yet mysteriously crashes. I think we are looking at either a flakey motherboard or some kind of minor assembly issue. At this point, I would take it all apart, inspect carefully and then do a progressive benchtop build (basics to start, getting error code beeps for 'no ram', then 'no video' - solving each error code by installing the missing component and having it show as 'good' when the error code goes away). This would include removing and reinstalling heatsink and CPU - so you need thermal compound and some alcohol to clean the old off.

Pay close attention to wiring plugged into headers at bottom of motherboard - manual is essential for this. Pay close attention to secondary power connections to motherboard - the 4 pin stuff. Confirm heatsink is clearly not touching RAM or other components.

Finally, when putting motherboard into case, be careful with I/O shield - one of the grounding fingers can short inside a socket on the MB.

Here is a video on a benchtop rebuild:

Back