PC shuts off and turns on while playing games

Hey,

My PC started to shutdown while playing games. I have changed the PSU since it died and I thought I solved the problem, but now it turns of while playing a game like under 5 minutes and it turns off and back on.
All the fans are spinning, CPU runs at under 20celsius idle and under 30 if a game is being played.
GPU has 34celsius idle and it jumps to about 46celsius if a game is played.

I don't know what to do anymore, help appreciated.

Check for error reports: Device Manager and Event Viewer (google for 'how to'). If crash is quickly followed by restart, turn 'automatic restart on error' OFF in BIOS. Run memory test overnight (memtest86.com)

Check for error reports: Device Manager and Event Viewer (google for 'how to'). If crash is quickly followed by restart, turn 'automatic restart on error' OFF in BIOS. Run memory test overnight (memtest86.com)
Device manager and event viewer are clean no report's. I did run a memory test last night but no error's popped up.

Stumped, too. I had hopes that 10 hrs of mem test might show point of failure.

Restatement: no errors, no bad temps, but 5 minutes and there is a shutdown... voltages?

Check range for 5v and 12v as heavy game use comes on. How far does it move? How far in percentage is it moving away from nominal? Anything beyond spec?

I don't understand why it shuts down only when I play a game could it be the GPU how could I test if its the GPU?
I will check voltages soon, but as I said I just bought a new PSU.
I tested the ram a second time nothing showed up, runs perfectly. Overheating none GPU doesnt go above 50celsius cpu runs around 25 while playing a game and MOBO is also around 36celsius. The PSU fan aswell works and all the fans are spinning.

It got so bad that the game doesn't run for a minute and it just automatically shuts down.
The reliabilty monitor says this: windows was not properly shut down and it was not expected...

Temps and v/w
https://s11.postimg.org/9scs0ut2r/game_runs.png

And the voltages for PSU are in the normal region nothing insane.

You only posted motherboard and CPU. Information is incomplete. Need range of 5v and 12v at idle and under stress. Need GPU sensors info. Need range from idle to under full stress.

Possibilities: PSU which failed may have stressed voltage regulation on motherboard (might appear as drop to 11.22v on 12v rail as game gets going, etc), GPU are all of the [6-pin?, 8-pin?)power connectors snug and could also be stressed voltage regulation on GPU?

Event viewer should have had some errors... sure there were none?

Back